SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
prairiemoon2

Who uses a rolling seat? Any tools or equipment you love?

prairiemoon2 z6b MA
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Right now, I'm finally needing a new rolling cart. I was going to replace my cheap plastic one about 6 years ago and we thought, well, it's not broken. So we got 6 more years out of it and now the plastic is cracking. But it's served me fine for the past 15 years or more. It was cheap too. worked fine, didn't have to worry about leaving it out in the rain. So, I'm wondering if I want an upgrade, but I've looked briefly at the expensive metal ones and they look big and heavy and do I really need all that. Can't leave that out in the rain, either.

So, do you use a rolling cart and are you happy with it?

Second - does anyone buy hose nozzles that last more than a year or two? Last year I read lots of reviews and chose a different brand than the last few times and it was worse than all the rest. Highly rated in reviews and it didn't even last a year. Just connected them to the hose and they are leaking out of multiple areas, also it got filthy from normal use because of the type of material it was made out of. Leaking is my pet peeve and longevity and quality seems to be the issue. I tried to get something that had aluminum parts inside but can't find anything like that.

Anyone use a water powered hose reel that retracks without winding? I used to have a great one that I bought at the end of the year at a great sale, but wow, now they are so expensive and I don't see the brand I was happy with, still available.

Feel free to talk about any garden tool or equipment that you are very happy with.

Comments (28)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH