SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mbones19

Looking for help with entryway

Megan C
2 years ago

Here is our mess of an entryway.. it needs serious TLC and I’ll take any and all constructive criticism. For context, we have a few young children and a dog. We do have a small mud room off the garage, but it’s not very big. We really only use the mud room if coming in from my car. Everyone uses this front door and we have the grandparents over almost daily to help w childcare, so this gets a lot of foot traffic. I was hoping for help styling it functionally. Looking for a place to stash quite a bit of shoes (daily guests) plus the dog leash and bags etc , as well as ideally a place to hide umbrellas and the daily accumulation of stuff
My original idea was a new bench on the left, and then a skinny open console table on the right with baskets underneath but I am second guessing and please rip this place apart - I hate the entryway and I need help and criticism. Our style is I suppose transitional? PB and RH esque. The room immediately behind the bench is our Children’s playroom so ideally nothing too breakable (like no glass tables) as there are lots of flying soccer balls and such 😒🤣 thanks in advance.

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Re-Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Pittsburgh's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living