SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
riks_g

Bathroom and toilet furniture and accessories design advice

Eric G
2 years ago

Hello from North Europe!

When I bought this flat it had colourful walls, doors, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.

As I like minimalistic and Scandinavian design, I repainted walls white and doors and kitchen grey, ordered greyish furniture and curtains. Later on I will add some plants, paintings and accessories to add some color. See the photo of a living room “in progress”attached.

Now I’m thinking what to do with bathroom and toilet. They have Spanish/Moorish Andalusian type of tiles, which, due to my recent trip to Andalusia and my personal heritage, I kind of like. However tiles are very intensive. Please find pictures attached.

I want to add some balance to the bathroom and toilet and make them less saturated. So I’m looking for suggestions:

1. Should I go with wall-wide built in furniture below the sinks or buy some furniture and try to center it and leave corners empty? I thought about continuing in grey colors. What do you think?
2. Sinks - leave them white or change to different colors and types?
3. Toilet bowls - leave them white and same type?
4. Mirror in the toilet is grey and a bit of an industrial minimalistic type, I recently bought it and would like to leave it there. What about other accessories, tap, hangers? Now they are of a metallic color.
5. Mirror in the bathroom - currently there is no mirror. I though about putting large mirror under the copper wall lights and leave those copper lights.
6. Bathroom accessories, taps and faucet, shower head, hangers - leave them metallic or change to copper or other suggestions?

Comments (3)