SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_166624843

Need help decorating living room with a front door in the middle !

Sadie B
2 years ago

Hi everyone! I’m moving into a new apartment which is a beautiful two family home. I asked my landlord to take pictures of the living room so that I can get an idea of which furniture I should get, (keeping in mind color, size etc.) She took photos while her worker was there so excuse all of that.

My real issue is the front door opens right into the living room and both windows are on the same side as the door. In one picture with the front door you can see to right of the door, that room leads to a bedroom. In another picture with the ladder, to the left of the ladder that door is where the bathroom is. Then in another picture with the tv stand, the front door literally opens up to that wall. So when I open the front door I see that wall. Also keep in mind the central heating on the floor! I’m stuck! have no idea what to do or what to buy. Can anyone share any ideas !?! I’ve never even seen a layout like this before.

(PS that tv stand and all the other items you see are not mine so they won’t be there when I move in)

Comments (6)