SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
preeti_singh30

Renovating First Floor

Ariel
2 years ago

Looking to renovate the first floor. please provide suggestions.

We ve been living in our house for 6 years. We don’t have an open Kitchen. Looking for suggestions of how we can add that. I am going to add picture of our first floor plan. Second is ideal kitchen that I am looking for. . My dream is to add a Family room that goes to second floor but I don’t think that will work.

We currently have a two season sun room, that is beautiful but again only two seasons. I don’t want to add anything or change the sunroom as in the winter sunroom it does not get any sun. Our front door is southwest side. Back where sunroom is east. I don’t mind keeping the sunroom as family room for spring and fall and keeping the front family room for cold Winters where the sun is awesome. But how do I arrange the kitchen such a way that it is easy accessible from family room and sunroom??? The mudroom hallway is very small. the area across from kitchen is not wide enough but long. We will refunishung the stairs, chanung the floor to marbl white with grey lines.

We only refinished the ktchen cabinets and changed the lighting and appliances as we were saving for a more change. I don’t mind relocating the kitchen but where?

Please check my plan and provide ideas.

Second picture is my goal…kitchen come living.

Thankyou,

Comments (24)