SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Have you all seen the dive teams on YouTube looking for missing people

Kathsgrdn
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I've been watching a lot of these lately. They find people, most who have been missing for years or decades. They don't always find them. There is more than one team that puts videos out and sometimes they work together. It's really interesting but also very sad. The guys doing this seem to get very emotional when they do find someone. I can see this since they put so much time and effort into it, sometimes for days. They usually talk to the family and get to know the missing person.

I knew there was a reason I hated swimming in lake water. River water is full of people in their vehicles or out also. I knew there were some but it seems like a lot of people kill themselves by driving off boat ramps in this country. I can't think of a more terrifying way to die and that makes it hard to understand why they would choose this way to go.

The main one I watch is Adventure with a Purpose. Most of these guys are fairly young and I was thinking tonight what a great, rewarding thing they're doing with their lives. It's all paid for through viewer donations, they never charge the family anything.

Comments (4)