SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_803353259

Help! Paint debacle: Ex White trim; Alabaster cabinets and doors...

Ellen
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

My painters painted all the trim in my great room (kitchen, dining, LR), bath/laundry, and office in Ex White. They painted the new (not yet hung) interior doors for this are in Alabaster. However, they were to paint the trim AND doors SW Alabaster to match the new base cabinets in kitchen area. FYI: the great room walls are: Useful Gray and Nuance. Bathroom walls: Tradewind. Office walls: Contented. The whole area has lt. maple flooring. The SW Ex White trim paint can was from the new bedroom - they simply picked up the wrong can. Should I have them repaint the trim Alabaster (as planned) to match the new kitchen cabinets? Should I have them repaint the doors in Ex White to match all this trim? Or should I leave the trim Ex White and the doors Alabaster to repeat the color since the cabinets are Alabaster? How the open concept great room looks is my biggest concern. Thanks!

Including pics for you to compare Alabaster painted base cabinets and doors. Thanks. (Tried 3 times to download pictures - but no luck - sorry.)

Comments (10)