SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
antnic06

Coordinating paint colors

Christine
2 years ago

Hi everyone. Appreciate your help here in coordinating paint colors in my condo. I have two projects I'm working on. One is getting my kitchen remodeled and will be installing off-white cabinets that have a pewter glaze (see pic below).

The other is that I'm getting rid of carpeting in my entry/dining/living areas and will be installing vinyl plank flooring (pic below). I'll be putting this flooring in my kitchen, too. I was going to paint those areas a creamy color (see below pic for reference) because I think that color is picked up in the flooring, but when it comes to the kitchen, I feel like it won't look right there with these cabinets.

Looking for suggestions on what color to use for the kitchen that will flow with the rest of the place. I was thinking of bringing the cabinet door sample I have to Sherwin Williams and having them color match that and then maybe go 1-2 shades darker, but I don't know if that's the right way to do this. Open to pretty much any color scheme except the dove gray I already have on my walls. Kind of over that look. Thanks to all for your feedback, ideas or just a fresh perspective. I'm overwhelmed!

Comments (19)