SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joan_flow

Any ideas on how to paint dated bathroom tiles? Half walls? Colours?

Joan Flow
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hello community,

I am looking for a calm, spa-like atmosphere in my bathroom which I'd like to see reflected in the colours (My apologies for the pics that are not great, unfortunately I don't live there yet so I have no possibility to take better ones at the moment.).

So far I have decided to go with wooden flooring (vinyl). I was thinking about adding warm, light colours like eggshell and maybe a very light beige to the wooden floors. Any better ideas?

The furniture, the sink and shower cabin will have to go. I will create something to hide the radiator and will add a nice big mirror over an IKEA törvik sink with a structured feature backsplash (cream colour with a glossy finish).

(Please let me know if any other idea pops up on your mind..)

I would like to know how I could improve the window wall which is really.. not looking good so far..

I am unsure to which extend to paint the tiles. I suppose something could be done with them as they are because the colours are in quite "natural" shades. Though, I am unsure and I really don#t want the tiles to look dated.

I would be so happy to have your ideas!

What would you do with the bathtub? Is there any sharp-looking way to keep the grey or is white the best bet?

Thank you so much for your advice! Pictures are most welcome! :) Josefine

Comments (2)