SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jojoco_gw

Baby Shower Wrap-Up

jojoco
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

The baby shower for my daughter was this afternoon. It was supposed to be a weekend-long slumber party with my 10-12 of my daughter's besties with a pizza and wine party, the shower, and a farewell brunch, but the pandammit put an end to those plans and it ended up being virtual. In a way it worked out better as more people could attend, including my mom and my ex-MIL who are in their 80's and would not have been able to attend otherwise.

So it was on to Plan B. Our original plans included two games (I googled "baby shower games that aren't stupid" for ideas), and we needed to get the game supplies and a party favor to each guest before the shower. One of the hosts has a printing business so we were able to get everything printed and out within a few days.

Here was the party favor:

(It is the same design as the invitation.)

Here was the first game we played. It was a great ice breaker and each attendee received this card in the package: (fun fact: I could have gone with "Labor or Love" (Love was NOT the word in the game, LOL. The other word, starting with a "P" would probably get me kicked off Houzz.)

We played another game where each person had to sculpt a baby out of play-doh (each package included a tub of glitter play-doh.) This one below was NOT the winner, but definitely a crowd favorite:

I had ordered some decorations for the zoom background (a baby shower back drop and some clear blocks)

Oh, and the cake. Absolutely amazing! Delicious too, white cake with raspberry buttercream filling.

We also sent cards ahead of time with envelopes to mail them back to my daughter:

and an advice card to her son to help make life a little easier:

And the last pic is my favorite: me and my girl.

Comments (43)