Cute stocking stuffer deal!
4 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
Related Discussions
Stocking stuffers for DH
Comments (30)We don't do stockings, but do wrap several small presents to open on Christmas morning. Here are a few ideas: Anything from Cherry Republic (their cherry salsa and dark chocolate cherries are the best.) Haribo licorice. Sizzling cinnamon Jelly Bellies. His very own bottle of green Tabasco sauce. A travel cup with lid from Tervis Tumblers. A minor emergencies kit for the office: travel sizes of Shout stain wipes, Tylenol, Pepto-Bismol, breath mints and a little sewing kit. A small travel case for a single necktie, complete with tie (for when the stain wipe is not sufficient and he has a late meeting.) Monogrammed playing cards. Cufflinks. Collar stays (you can find really nice ones as well as disposable versions.) Car charger for his cell phone. Engraved flash drive. I need to get shopping - usually I'm done well before Thanksgiving, but not this year....See Moreinexpensive stocking stuffer
Comments (7)See the link below for the size and restrictions on First Class Letters, Flats (ie Large Envelopes or padded mailers), and Parcels. Being and old 'seed trader' I became quite familiar with the regulations. I can't imagine anyone saying something can't be mailed. Yes, about 'anything' can be mailed, provided one is willing to pay the required (or additional) postage for what is being sent. Here is a link that might be useful: Physical Standards for First Class Mail...See MoreStocking Stuffers
Comments (48)That's great, I love that store! I forgot to mention I bought one of these for my DD and she loves it because it's like those sacks that fold up into a small pouch. Great for traveling. We got this print for her but there's a variety to choose from http://www.containerstore.com/s/pedal-power-stash-it-backpack/d?productId=11003283&q=Backpacks...See MoreLet's talk stocking stuffers
Comments (26)I love these card sets-- I used to get them at B&N but my local store doesn't sell them anymore. I went on a hunt and found them at this online store-- FlorentineShop This is the style I use as my "signature" but they have so many styles to choose from! They're perfect for short notes to go with a gift, to add to a mailing package or whatever calls for a short note (I hate writing long notes longhand so I use them a lot!). I would be thrilled to get them wrapped as a gift or in a stocking! This may not be a design you love but they have many to choose from (many with an Italian focus) and also memo pads, sketch books, journals, etc. They also have wrapping paper in many of their designs. I just love this one-- but of course, they have holiday designs also,...See More- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years agolast modified: 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

HOLIDAYS10 Terrific Stocking Stuffers for the Design Minded
No one needs another fridge magnet, especially someone who agonized over the fridge finish. Try these design-loving picks instead
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Fantastic Stocking Stuffers for Under $15
20 inexpensive gifts for even the pickiest recipients on your list
Full Story
HOUZZ CALLChristmas Stockings Stuffed With Memories
The chimney-side socks may come and go, but the love they represent is constant. What’s the story behind your stocking?
Full Story
PETSDealing With Pet Messes: An Animal Lover's Story
Cat and dog hair, tracked-in mud, scratched floors ... see how one pet guardian learned to cope and to focus on the love
Full Story
FALL AND THANKSGIVINGSimple Pleasures: A Cozy Home in Cold Weather
Stock up on these treats and essentials to make even blustery days and snowed-in time feel special
Full Story
HOLIDAYS10 Essentials for a Gracious Guest Room
Stock the room with these basic items to make your overnight visitors comfortable
Full Story
GARDENING GUIDESNo-Regret Plants: 5 Questions Smart Shoppers Ask
Quit wasting money and time at the garden center. This checklist will ensure that the plants you're eyeing will stick around in your yard
Full Story
SELLING YOUR HOUSEA Moving Diary: Lessons From Selling My Home
After 79 days of home cleaning, staging and — at last — selling, a mom comes away with a top must-do for her next abode
Full Story
LIFE10 Smart Organizing Ideas That Make Life Easier
Rethink where and how you store household basics, from bills to baking supplies, to buy some time and save some headaches
Full StorySponsored


OutsidePlaying