SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Well, I don't have Covid 19!!!

Kathsgrdn
2 years ago

I got tested yesterday at CVS. Didn't think the results would be back so quickly but they were. Still sick. Thank goodness for Sudafed and Tylenol, otherwise I would be miserable. Thank goodness I got the booster shot too because I was thinking as bad as I feel, if it was Covid I would probably be in the hospital if I hadn't gotten it. Germany is having another horrible wave. Mostly non vaccinated people and they are overwhelming their southern hospitals.

My daughter is on her way to pick up her folding chairs for a Thanksgiving meal with her friends she is hosting today. She's bringing me more Sudafed, some iced coffee and sushi. ( :

We were supposed to have our dinner this Saturday but I'm just going to cancel completely this year. She'll have two dinners, her's and her father's so she won't miss out.

USPS tracking on a Wal-greens test kit I ordered last Wednesday says it might be delivered next Monday. It was supposed to be just 3-5 business days shipping. At least I'll have it for next time.

Comments (19)