SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_726648013

Lazy Susan cabinet - best use?

NaturalLight
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi, we've just moved into a new house that has a two-tier lazy susan corner cabinet in a brand new kitchen. I also have a pantry cabinet with 4 drawers / 3 shelves, and of course other cabinets and drawers as well. There aren't a ton of cabinets here but sufficient if used properly.

Currently I've been putting things like olive oil bottles, canned items, boxed items, and protein powder jugs in the lazy susan and it ends up being more crowded and rather annoying since I have things stacked in there to get it all in and it gets jammed. Obviously if I didn't have a surplus of stuff it would be better. I'm wondering what any of you have decided on filing it with, if you have that type of cabinet. Food? Appliances? Dishes? etc.

Right now I don't know if it would have been better used as storage for pots and pans, dishes, food, or those OXO clear containers that I put rice and such in. Hardly a major issue but I'd like to utilize my cabinets as efficiently as I can and would like to know what you found your best solution to be, and I also welcome what you've found to be the best use of all your cabinets, for that matter! This new kitchen is making me rethink the way I used my cabinets to work better than in the past. Thank you!

Comments (15)