SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
publickman

Side effects from booster shot

Lars
2 years ago

I had a Pfizer booster shot on Tuesday (Nov 9) and felt okay for the rest of the day, but on Wednesday I was feeling very dizzy, and the dizziness lasted through Thursday, although it was not as bad as Wednesday. Friday the dizziness was gone, but my eyes were burning and watering, and this got worse on Saturday and Sunday (yesterday)

I thought my eyes were reacting to something in the air, since I was spending more time outside picking apples from our tree, but then I looked up side effects from the Pfizer shots and found out that a fair number of people have experienced burning eyes as I have, although it seems to have been worse for these people after the first and second Pfizer shots.

My eyes are still red and burning today, but this has not interfered with my sleep, and it is not nearly as bad or painful as the rash I got after getting the Moderna shots. That rash lasted for two weeks after the first shot and about a week to ten days after the second shot, although the rash was not as severe after the second shot.

I'm using eye drops now, and they help, but I have to use them every four hours or so.

These side effects are minor considering what I could experience if I got Covid, and I have a feeling that if I did get Covid that I would get a particularly bad case, since I react so strongly to the vaccines. That is speculation on my part however.

I will be very happy when almost everyone has been vaccinated and when this gets under control.

One thing I've read is that if you have a reaction to the vaccine, it means that the vaccine is working, and so there's that.

Note: I posted this message on the When to Boost thread, but it did not bring that thread back to the top.

Today my energy levels are still not back to normal.

Comments (38)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals