SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teddie2

Need help re tiling behind a pedestal sink

teddie2
2 years ago

I am putting in a pedestal sink. I had not planned to tile behind it but my contractor and several others including my H feel we need to do this...sooo I am thinking to tile the entire wall floor to ceiling behind the sink, mirror and lights. I don't want what I put there to be busy or detract from the floor which is a pretty basket weave pattern in grey and white, My shower tiles are also marbelized white with grey and my walls a very soft grey. SInk and toilet are white. I am struggling with what tiles to put there... the tiles for the room so far are matte so anything shiny or with a gloss might not look so good. I am thinking of maybe a white tile with a chevron or hex or diamond pattern to give it a little more character without adding additional color. I am looking for suggestions.. I already have the sink and all my other tiles.. long story but this was not planned initially and so its what we have ..The sink is in a little alcove area of 30 wide by 30 deep. I will follow this post with photos.

Thank you.

Comments (45)