SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

styles of jeans

Tina Marie
2 years ago

On another thread it was mentioned skinny jeans are not in style. In the recent past I believe it's been mentioned other certain styles are out. It's funny to me, because (thank you recent SueB clothing thread) I have looked at many clothing sites the last couple of days. I have seen all kinds of jeans and definitely quite a few skinny jeans. I've also seen flare leg jeans, straight jeans, high-waisted jeans, cropped jeans, etc. Yesterday I purchased a pair of cropped straight jeans.

In the last week, I've read two or three Fall Fashion blog posts. Again, skinny jeans were shown. It really doesn't matter to me, but I just find it funny. It seems that people are going to wear what they want to wear, regardless of what "someone" is telling us is in style. I admit that I do want to look up-to-date (although I usually do not do trendy). I like to take classic (lasting) pieces and add a little funk to them (usually with accessories). Around here, I am seeing alot of skinny jeans worn, the cropped jeans and basic jeans (think levis) worn. I think as cooler temps arrive, more flare leg jeans will show up. I pulled out a pair of flared leg levis earlier this week, thinking I would like to wear them later on.

One think I personally don't care for myself is dark rinse jeans or black jeans. LOL I have too many pairs of various style black pants to want black jeans! I don't have any of the skin-tight skinny jeans but I have some that are fairly form fitting that I still like (or I will once I start wearing boots again).

What are you seeing and what are you wearing?

Comments (18)

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor