SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
edieallie

EEK! Blepharoplasty this week! Invisalign next week!

OllieJane
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I have been putting this off for a couple of years now. So far, it is still on this week. I am only getting my eyelids done, I don't have problem with under my eyes at all. Yet, anyway.

I've had "hooded" eyes my whole life, until I got in my late 40's they started losing the fat and started drooping over my eyelashes. Now I'm late 50's and it's even worse, of course. It is a real problem for those of us with hooded eyes apparently. My mom had hooded eyes too and her first blepharoplasty in her 40's and the last one in her mid 60's. I haven't had botox in a year and a half or used Latisse for my eyelashes either. Doctor's orders. Anyway, ready to get this overwith!

Then onto Invisalign! My trays should be here next week to start with that. I have never had or needed braces, as my teeth were always pretty darn straight, except for my bottom front teeth have always been a little crooked, but not noticeable when I talk or smile, to me. But, I have noticed the last few years, my top teeth have shifted some and will only get worse.

I guess I am a work in progress!

Comments (47)