SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
teerohn

Large brown leather sectional

teerohn
2 years ago

This is what I need to work with: this large, brown leather, recliner sectional and wall to wall carpeting. I can live with the paint color. Actually, it would be nice to not have to paint. It's a split level home and the living room has cathedral ceilings and also overlooks the dining room/entrance level. It would involve having to rent scaffolding and would probably take me weeks to complete. But, then again, I'm not opposed to having a new color.

I'm thinking some more pillows, in cream/ivory, and maybe a pop of rust. New end tables, new coffee table. Instead of table lamps, a floor lamp behind the wedge piece. New and smaller artwork. Sliding glass door area need new drapes. Those would be closed most of the time because it looks directly into the back of a neighbors house. I was considering getting a matching drape for the window behind the sofa, but maybe it should be something like a roman shade instead? The drapes now seem like they might be too much behind the sofa. Also considering an area rug that would lay over the area rug.

Comments (8)