Hey, it's SEPTEMBER - The Game CLIX
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (140)
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
new: mnf september swap
Comments (109)I received the most wonderful box of plants from Vina today:) Something old: Egyptian walking onion, Iris Dusky Challenger, and Iris Quaker Lady (one of the oldest of her awesome collection of Iris), Daylily strawberry candy, and one of her favorites - Yarrow - Cherries Jubilee. Wow! There's more.... Something new (to me): Coneflower Ruby Giant Something special: for my memory garden for my sister from Vina's memory garden - Sib Iris - Shaker's prayer and Daylily - Siloam Angels voice and a sweet hummingbird on a bloom. SUCH a thoughtful and generous box, Vina. Thank you sooo much!!!! Nikki...See MoreIt's September 2014, How's your Build?
Comments (150)JDez- making good progress. Two steps forward, one step back it seems- doesn't it? But, still forward:-) Yesterday afternoon, the gate bell rang and the city inspector handed me our official CO. We have a kerfluffle about the pool- it works just fine but the pool inspectors need to look under the hood, so to speak- which will necessitate tearing stuff up. Oh joy:/ GC is blaming the pool guy who installs pools all over the country just fine. I blame the GC, who should have smelled trouble but repeatedly told us everything was fine from afar. All of that could have been checked up to a few weeks ago when the coping and equipment went in. Oh well, it beats some of the teardown stories I've seen here. I am working on glass and mirrors right now. My pocket office gets 1/2 inch glass which I am finding to be fairly reasonable in the bids. Really want to set my desktop and printer up again SOON! But, I do like the lack of clutter in the space right now. One of the glass tops goes on the breakfast nook tabletop which is walnut- I broke out the sewing machine and made some temporary cushions for the space, which I think turned out okay. This post was edited by musicgal on Fri, Sep 12, 14 at 8:35...See MoreSS Support Mon, September 24 th thru Sun. September 30th
Comments (24)TGIF.....and I REALLY mean that! I got home from the GENESIS concert at 1:30am, and the alarm went off at 5:15am as usual. I am exhausted from the Tuesday charity event where I got to bed at 1am. Too much late night for me. Phil Collins wanted all the "old people" to shout last night...he had about 50,000 of us screaming. Too funny! QOD: Nothing but chores so far. Tonight DBIL is coming over for dinner (and to help DH with our master bath which is still not completed). I plan on crying a bit more over my beloved METS who are falling apart. Tomorrow I hope to get the scarecrows and such out on the lawns and get to the garden center for a few mums and pumpkins so that we can finished decorating the outside of the house for fall; inside is completed. Sunday we will chill in front of the TV to watch the JETS, and in between I will get some more cooking finished for the week. OK, gotta run to the grocery. I took this afternoon off as vacation. After some errands I'm going to take a nap! Make today count! Check in DeeMarie PS: I was invited to join a committee here at work for our holiday party. It will be attended by 40o people and they want an "80's prom" theme. I remember the 80's well but was older than my teens (ahem!!!). Any suggestions welcome. Not sure many people will dress up, but giveaways and such that people could put on might be an idea. It will be held in a huge hotel (Hilton or similar). Thx!...See MoreSS Support, Mon. September 17th thru Sun. September 23rd
Comments (24)Marci - the first thing I thought of was Seinfeld when I read your name LOL. There may be hope for the devil child. Enjoy your weekend with DH. Donna - I like your pirate name too! Dee - I hope our guys win. Suzanne - Can't wait to hear all about your trip with SP. Lynn & Dee - I did watch some of BB8, but wasn't addicted. I understand all the uproar about Dick, but I don't get why people hated Daniele - I didn't think she was bad and she played a great game with so many wins. She was a bit whiny but I also kept in mind that she was the youngest one there. I also kept in mind that this poor girl had to grow up with him as a father - that couldn't have been an easy life for her. On the other hand I didn't like Jen or Amber at all or at least of what I saw of them. Jen was very vindictive and Amber didn't have a mind of her own and I wouldn't have been able to tolerate all the crying. Jessica also didn't have much of a mind of her own - she let Eric persuade her too easily and she hated her friend because of $5. Come to think of it I didn't really like any of the players LOL. QOD - this is a wedding event weekend for me. Friday 6:30 am workout with my trainer, work until 2PM, and then at 4PM is a boat cruise with cocktails. Saturday I work, go to the church at noon, back to work and then the reception at 4 with an after party at 10PM and Sunday a brumch. I don't think I will be doing much else....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 4 years ago
Related Stories

SAVING WATERHouzz Call: Are You Letting Go of Your Lawn?
Many facing a drought are swapping turf for less thirsty plantings. If you’re one of them, we’d like to hear about it
Full Story
FALL AND THANKSGIVINGSimple Pleasures: A Cozy Home in Cold Weather
Stock up on these treats and essentials to make even blustery days and snowed-in time feel special
Full Story
MOST POPULARModern Party Etiquette for Hosts and Guests
Learn the mannerly way to handle invitations, gifts and even mishaps for a party that's memorable for the right reasons
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: Share Your Personal Holiday Traditions
What winter rituals mean the most to you and yours? Post your stories and pictures
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: When Do Your Holiday Decorations Go Up?
Is it ever too soon to start spreading the holiday cheer?
Full Story
MOST POPULARThree Magic Words for a Clean Home and a Better Life
Not a natural tidying and organizing whiz? Take hope in one short phrase that can change your life forever
Full Story
BASEMENTSDesign Workshop: Is It Time to Let Basements Become Extinct?
Costly and often unnecessary, basements may become obsolete — if they aren’t already. Here are responses to every reason to keep them around
Full Story
BOOKSCan Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
MOST POPULAR5 Ways to Pare Down Your Stuff — Before It Gets in the Door
Want to free up some room around the house? Rethink gift giving, give yourself a shopping mantra and just say, ‘No, thank you’ to freebies
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ14 Things You Need to Start Doing Now for Your Spouse’s Sake
You have no idea how annoying your habits at home can be. We’re here to tell you
Full Story

vee_new