SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
svetlana_savransky

Need help with exterior of home...

Svetlana Savransky
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

My husband and I decided to remodel our entire exterior - front yard, back yard, pool, etc. We have hired a landscape architect, we have plans drawn up and the project is well under way. The one issue I'm having is with the exterior facade of the home. It's outdated and blah and does not fit with the color scheme of our new landscaping design. We are replacing all the concrete in the front and back of the house with gray pavers (Angelus courtyard charcoal gray I believe, this isn't finalized yet either). Below is a photo of the house exterior, keep in mind we will be changing the garage doors (need help with selecting new garage doors too), front door (black, wood) and lighting. And below the photo of the house are renderings of what the back yard will look like.

For the exterior paint color, we like white, but our windows are all white and the roof is a beige taupe color, so there's wouldn't be much contrast with anything. Another color option was dark gray, but I'm afraid that with the gray pavers, it would be too much gray and to dark. I also hate the vertical white beams by the windows, so I'm thinking to remove those. Speaking of windows, I know the windows above the garage are small, but replacing them is just not an option.

Comments (9)