SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wyosue58

Kraus Workstation Granite Composite sink

wyosue58
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I have always had split sink setups and my most favorite brand 30 years ago and 18 years ago was Swanstone but they don't have the layout that I want now so I want to try something different. I was going to try Blanco but they don't have what I want either so I am want to try Kraus. The only problem is they don't have many colors to choose from. I love the cutting board and dish drainer.

Does anyone have this sink in white or gray? I like the offset drain but read that it can be an issue with the garbage disposal because of the depth of the sink. Do you have this kind of drain, if so, do you like it? The sinks come in 31" wide (33" cabinet) or 33" wide (36" cabinet). I want one for my peninsula and one for my island. I would like a smaller one for the island but I don’t want to go too small. My island will be 5' wide and 8' long. My baking center will be near the island sink and I will have a dish drawer too.

Also, I will have an Instant Hot water dispenser. I will probably put it near the sink on my island.

Does anyone have a soap dispenser too? Pros vs. Cons.

EDIT: I want to get samples but when I called Kraus they said I would have to order them from one of the dealers. Has anyone purchased samples?

Comments (7)