SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
melanie_lane3

Help!? Blanco, Kraus, Elkay, Vigo Composite sinks

M L
3 years ago

Hi all! Love a farmhouse sink, and researched fireclay and enamelled cast iron to death. I’m worried about chips and breaks, cracks/rusting, staining. On to composite sinks. These also come in apron style and I’ve spoken with VERY happy owners of the Blanco Ikon. Also a certain Joseph has recommended the Elkay Quartz Luxe. However, I’m looking for a sink that is either 24” or 27” max, as we don’t have a big kitchen and I don’t want to lose precious counter space, and Elkay’s is bigger...
Has anyone come across a good comparison of these composite sinks that is recent? I love the look of the Vigo Matte Stone sink and it comes in smaller sizes, but is it made of the same material as the Blanco?? So many comments about staining with the Vigo but I wonder if it’s because they were not using the right cleaning products? I have read some reviews where once they cleaned it according to the vigo recommendations the sink looked like new again.
Main concerns: don’t want to worry about chips and breakage and permanent stains.
Can anyone weigh in here? Thanks all!!

Comments (16)