SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_196853181

Which workstation sink???

J9
3 years ago

I am building a new home and looking for a workstation sink. I have spent numerous hours reading the discussions on Houzz, trying to make the most educated decision. I have visited several showrooms, looking at and getting a feel for the components, quality, durability, etc. Although I have read that many people like the Julien workstation sink, the ones I have seen consist of one ledge in the sink and the top components sliding along the countertop. Wearing and scuffing on the counter was evident with long term, frequent use.
I have spent some time on Create Good Sinks and have found comparable sinks at a good price point, however, I am somewhat worried about their SS quality, there was mention in another discussion that they source it from China. It is difficult for me to purchase something I cannot physically examine, try, feel, etc.
I was strongly leaning towards the Kohler Prolific or Stages. Then I found a link through Direct Sinks for Kraus Kore. They have a SS option in the size I’m looking for (45) and they also have smaller workstation sinks made from composite Quartz, which I’ve heard good things about, but not in that size.
So, in an effort to wrap up my search and FINALLY make a decision, which would make my DH very happy, I have 2 questions:

1. Does anyone have the Kraus Kore and what is your experience with it?
  2. Does anyone know of a Quartz composite workstation sink that comes in a 42-45 size?

Comments (8)