SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
drdeb1234

Eternity Modern Womb Chair and Ottoman reviews and thoughts

drdeb1234
2 years ago

I’m looking to buy a decent quality reproduction womb chair and ottoman. I would love the real deal of course, but the $6000-8000 (CAD) price tag is out of my range. I’m considering Eternity Modern. I like the look of the chairs online, but looking for unbiased advise and reviews. Some of their marketing/customer service practices are a bit sketchy in my opinion (eg sending me $75 welcome voucher that can’t be combined with any other offer so is effectively useless since their products seem to be permanently “on sale” for 23% off). But I don’t want to rule them out on that basis.

I’ve also been looking at Rove Concepts (both companies Canadian which I like), but the EM ones seem a bit closer to the originals from what I can see in the pics (eg with the way the frame attaches to the chair)

Given that this whole reproduction-MCM online stuff seems to be rife with fake reviews, I would ask that if you are posting here claiming to have bought a chair from them or someone else, you PLEASE post a pic of the chair with something to show that it’s really a chair you have (I suggest a piece of paper with today’s date sitting on the chair). I don’t mean to sound demanding or ungrateful for help, but I’d rather not be swayed by fake stuff if I can help it!

Thanks!!

Comments (3)