SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
collage1

Please share your experience with folding glass doors

collage1
2 years ago

We have a Panoramic Door system across a 24' wide wall between our family room and outside deck. We've been very happy with it but I believe two of the panels have lost their integrity as I can see condensation during certain weather conditions. The system is attractive and very easy to open as many or few panels as we like. We initially chose it because it was one of the few systems that offered a retractible screen which works perfectly.

We now need to buy another for a vacation home. Here's the problem. I've contacted Panoramic multiple times about the condensation and can't get them to respond/follow through. I've even had the sales rep we purchased from and who is helping me with the potential second purchase reach out to service 3 times and I get an initial email telling me to contact them but, when I do, dead silence.

All this to get to: if you have a folding glass door to your exterior, what brand do you have and are you happy with it. Bonus if you have doors that aren't at the top end of the $$$ range. We did look at Nana and didn't care for them as much as Panoramic.

Comments (10)