SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_722677865

Who makes this entry door?

C C
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

This is a long shot...

Does anyone know who manufactures this entry door? Simple paneled design with 4 small rectangular windows across the top?

For the record, I am looking for rectangular windows as shown in the picture, not scalloped ones.

We are having a hard time finding an entry door that checks all the boxes for style and security. We want a bit of windows (1/4 lite or less) to provide some illumination for our northwest-facing entryway. But the only decorative glass options I like are not very secure for our small entryway that abuts our living area. The attached one I like, it would allow light in but wouldn't allow random solicitors or strangers to see us watching TV or eating dinner... but I haven't been able to find it. (And yes I've seen the security glass but haven't found any I like.)

I've seen this door in several ads, including the paint ad attached, but haven't been able to find it for sale. Have carefully looked through ThermaTru and ProVia selections, and glanced through Masonite though maybe not exhaustively. Hoping someone here might have an idea. Thanks in advance!

ETA: I should add that I have found similar doors for sale as simple slabs (from brands/websites I don't recognize), but would like it as part of a pre-hung system that I could have installed professionally., preferably from a well-known brand.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES