Amys world! Amys world! Party time! Excellent!
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (16)
Related Discussions
Hello, All my Amie buddslies~
Comments (56)I'll buy a house within a block or two, and we'll all gather at Cindee's for coffee and pastry... we'll gab about plants and gardening, take a dip in the pool if it's really hot, and order a quick pizza to feed the guys because we've been too busy gabbing about flowers all day to cook a meal! We can all take turns playing coffee klatch hostess, help each other with garden projects, day-trip to botanical gardens and greenhouses, and exchange recipes for quick one-pot meals to feed the guys because we're ALWAYS too busy talking plants to cook a real meal! Wouldn't that be fun?! It's a nice dream, but doubtful that Larry could ever be dragged that far south... unless... I could try to convince the kids that they all need to move to Florida!...See MoreWorld Famous Plantaholics Annonymous RR #2
Comments (104)Hello Plantaholics.....what wonderful trades! Have been in touch with Deb(debbya)and sent her box(hopefully got sat)and received mine. She sent wonderful cuttings of Hoya "Bella" and "Pubicaylx". Also some cuttings of Episcia and Streptocarpella these are new plants for me. I've not seen them offered anywhere before, so I look forward to watching them grow. And also she sent a 2x2 cactus and a cuttings from a fuzzy Wandering Jew. Thank-you Deb for a wonderful trade! Hope the weather holds out for those still waiting and trading. We actually had a cold front move thru here....I'm in South Florida....and temps. fell too upper 40's one night! That is rare for us. That happens in Jan-Feb. sometimes. Or we get a hard frost about then....thats what turns oranges orange and makes them sweet like me.....lol....ok did that just gag everyone.....lol. Thanks to Redheadedstepchild for hosting a wonderful swap!!! You rock girlfriend!!! Regina...See MorePersnickety's 'World Famous Cost-tracking Spreadsheet'
Comments (2)From another thread in this forum, while I was looking for the same thing as you, have a look here... (thread: http://www.thathomesite.com/forums/load/build/msg0623402928410.html?13) (Open the link below and then 'save as') Good luck! Here is a link that might be useful: Persnickety's world famous cost-tracking spreadsheet...See MoreHey Amy, Take a Look...
Comments (32)When I posted this, I had no idea the cute pink tool set would start a discussion about pink and the different ways in which people view this particular color . It's been very interesting and enlightening to read all of your opinions on this subject and I appreciate the thoughtful responses. I've also enjoyed seeing your thoughts about women and common household tools. I know that if I have a choice between slightly smaller and lighter tools, I'll choose to use those over standard size tools every time simply because they are easier for me to use. Thank you all so much for taking the time to post. raven, that is one cute cooker! Much as I love pink, if I was going to do my kitchen over, I'd go for red appliances. But, then pink is a relative of red, right? :-)...See More- 5 years agolast modified: 5 years agoamylou321 thanked Zalco/bring back Sophie!
Related Stories

HOUZZ TOURSMy Houzz: Sophisticated, Old-World Charm for a Dallas Rambler
Warm wood tones and secondhand finds shine in this first-time homeowner’s home
Full Story
MOST POPULARRethinking Beige in a World Gone Gray
Gray, the ‘it’ neutral of recent years, has left beige in the shade. But is it time to revisit this easy-on-the-eyes wall color?
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: An Old-World Bungalow Earns a New Plan
With a hundred years under its belt, this New Hampshire home deserved the loving additions and modern updates made by its architect owner
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESSpotted! Denim Interiors From Around the World
No longer used exclusively for clothes, denim is hitting our homes in sophisticated and street-smart styles
Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDWorld of Design: A House That’s Barely There
A rural Australian home blurs the boundaries between indoors and outdoors, camping and permanence, privacy and transparency
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNWorld of Design: Global Foodies and Their Kitchens
Join us as 11 food lovers tell us about their kitchens and give us a taste of their culinary heritage
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESWhich Window for Your World?
The view and fresh air from your windows make a huge impact on the experience of being in your house
Full Story
TILEWorld of Design: How Modern Geometric Designs Are Reinventing Cement
Intricate and eye-catching, the patterns of today’s cement tiles mark a break with their past while preserving an age-old technique
Full Story
FUN HOUZZWorld of Design: 16 Fun Homes That Encourage Play
What does a fun home look like? These 16 very different properties around the world are designed with enjoyment in mind
Full Story
TRENDING NOWThe Most Popular Kitchens From 13 Countries Around the World
See how the 2019 kitchen photos most saved by Houzz users in other countries compare with the top photo in the U.S.
Full Story
amylou321Original Author