SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

Sunday's Sultry Stars

shive
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

I'm getting forgetful, and I think I may have used this title before. Sorry if it seems familiar. Humidity was awful this morning, and I didn't take as many photos as I usually do.

I posted a photo of this seedling early in the season, but it had such great color and toothy edge today that I think it's my photo of the day. It's Razor Sharp x SC Night Vision, and it has instant rebloom coming on a couple of fans!

SC Francis Busby X Blazing Cannons had its ffo today. It's best scape has 19 buds this year, and every fan has instant rebloom scapes coming. It's never rebloomed in the past.

Destined to See x Back Scratcher seedling #1 has nice color but scapes are too short for the size of the bloom. Bridge plant.

Destined to See x Back Scratch sdlg #2 - This one multiplies like crazy, but still doesn't have much in the way of buds. That's too bad because I really love it's colors and the toothy edge. I've used it as a bridge plant.

Now on to the registered daylilies.

Violet Victory

Winter Treasure is my whitest round daylily. I'm happy to see it has taller scapes this time. It's in a bed where some of the grub killer is working!

Simply Charming ffo

So Irresistible is well budded this time.

Ice Cream Emperor

American Doll started blooming yesterday.

A few more in the comments

Debra

Comments (15)