SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shive_gw

Combos, Multiples and Seedlings

shive
2 years ago

It's starting to look like peak now, even though a lot of mids haven't started blooming yet. I'll start off with a couple of combos I liked.

I Lava You and Busy Being Fabulous

God Save the Queen and Billy the Kid

Grandma's Smile

Spacecoast Night Vision isn't showing many teeth this year. The first blooms had no edge at all.

Heavenly Snow White - I sold three divisions of this one in the Spring, so my clump isn't as impressive as last year.

Twentieth Century Fox - I know I raved about the branching and bud count on this one. But it does have other problems like the bloom on the right that can't open, bud drop in the heat, and splotchiness in the past few days' heavy dew.

Grace Alone was a bonus from Phil Korth last year. I think I like it better than the two I bought from him.

Warmer Climes was a bonus from Mike Derrow. This is the first time it's bloomed.

And now for a couple of seedlings out of Dearest Valentine

Grandma's Smile x Dearest Valentine #2 - I was anxiously awaitng the opening of this one because it has such good plant habits (fast multiplier, tall scapes, and bud count 29 on the best scape). I don't think it's as pretty as some of my other pink seedlings, but it does glow in the sun.

This is Everything You Desire x Dearest Valentine #2

Debra

Comments (13)

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths