SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pamw065

Seeking Advice on Paint a Bathroom

pamw065
2 years ago

We have a master bathroom that needs redecorating, (on a tight budget), and I'm stumped as to what paint color to use. I really dislike the horrible brown tile on the floor and around the tub. The dark brown tile around the tub is the same as what is on the floor even though it doesn't look like it in this photo. The walls are currently painted taupe, except for the one small wall behind the plant in the first photo; that wall is painted a very, very light blue. I bought a sample can of Beauti Tone Nuance to try, just not sure that I like it. The long wall behind the toilet is a very awkward space to decorate, so also looking for some ideas for that wall. I thought perhaps some small shelves above the toilet. I also plan to paint the vanity cabinet, not sure what color, depends on what I end up painting the walls. The countertop has brown/taupe tones and that will be staying as changing it out is not in the budget. I'm hoping to be able to find a taller second-hand cabinet that I can put at the end of the vanity instead of the one that is currently there. Looking for suggestions/advice! Thanks in advance.

Comments (2)