Looking for a specific drip irrigation part

last month

I have a 1+ acre yard with an extensive drip irrigation system that I repair/revise/expand all the time. What I've found is that the 1/4" line that I run the drippers off of tends to lose its plasticity after sitting out for a couple of years, so when I cut into it to change it, it's hard to force a new barbed fitting into it. A couple of years ago I found a an irrigations parts place online that carried fittings for 1/4" tubing that had a slightly smaller diameter and didn't require all the force and cussing I usually employed to get them seated.

Unfortunately, I've about run out of the tees I ordered, and can't find the invoice to identify where I got them. After a fruitless search online, I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone has a source for the fitting I want. Here is a photo:

The part on the left is the standard barbed tee that you can get anywhere parts are sold, and the one on the right is what I am looking for. Thanks for any leads.

Comments (8)