SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mojomom

Pottery Barn/Williams Sonoma Really BAD issues (resolved and updated)

mojomom
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Regarded ordering new deck furniture, I posted in another thread about receiving RED slipcovers, when I had ordered (and the packing slip showed) BLUE and then terrible experience with customer service. Today the furniture itself was due to be delivered. I had ordered the Torrey couch and grand ottoman. Because of previous issues with bedding from PB last year (ordered and charged Sept 8 and never delivered — cancelled last month), I really tried to avoid PB when ordering this new deck furniture but, unfortunately, I could not locate a similarly sized ottoman elsewhere. Today was the day scheduled for delivery. What did PB ship? The couch I ordered and a CRIB! No OTTOMAN ( which again was the only reason I ordered the furniture from PB in the first place). The CRIB went back with the delivery guys, but by the time they got here customer service was closed. I will say that the delivery guys were great and I also have just heard back from the delivery coordinator who said she will also reach out to customer service. Just a warning!

Comments (43)