SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_696379438

Styling around Beige/almond Bathroom Decor

babambrie
3 years ago

Houzz newbie here! We just moved into a new home. The seller painted every single wall in the house the same grey, but this bathroom is perplexing. I feel like the countertops and tub and shower (which have the same surface) are a bit dated, but we don’t really have the money to replace them right now. I think they look even worse with the grey paint, thought.

How can I dress up this bathroom to complement the countertop and floor (the floor is a solid tile that matches the counter exactly)? I need a window covering immediately for privacy. What color of covering? I’m leaning toward a roller blind for simplicity, but I’m open to other options. What about the shower curtain? And what accents, on the wall or counter, could tie it all together so that it looks on purpose?

I’d also love paint color suggestions, because painting the walls and possibly cabinets will be an option long before replacing the vanity and shower would be.

In general, my style is clean, airy, and soft. Not modern. Not obviously farmhouse, but with that feel. I tend toward solids with texture because they are classic and safe, but the right pattern can totally win me over. Thanks so much!

(Photos were taken before the sellers finished cleaning up, I apologize for the tub.)

Comments (11)