SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
fahmida_raza

Kitchen remodel- Please help!!

Fahmida Raza
3 years ago

Hi,

I am looking to redo my kitchen cabinets and was wondering if someone can please advise if I should go with the shaker style (white) or the flat panel cabinets (white gloss on top and light tan or greige bottom). For the counters i was going to do the white quartz with the gray veining. For back splash I was thinking of going with glass subway tiles ( 3.5"x12") stacked up if i go with the flat slab style cabinets. Also im planning to add double ovens where the study is right now. Also planning on getting rid of the circular soffit on top of the bar and cabinets. Planning to get the bar to be more rectangular as well. My concern is that im not sure what style cabinets will look good. I have attached the great room pictures so that you all can get a better understanding of the space.

My second concern was the flooring . Currently I have porcelain tiles going through out my great room, kitchen, breakfast nook, formal dining, laundry and I was not sure if i should just lay the luxury vinyl planks on top of it? Or do you feel that the flooring will work with the kitchen.

Thank you so much for all the feedback:)

Comments (42)