SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

Do you have Spring Fever?

Tina Marie
3 years ago

Through this pandemic I have done quite a bit of cleaning/sorting, etc. Closets, drawers, cabinets although I have more I could do. Worked on the Mr's closet this morning (his side of the master walk-in), after buying him a few new pieces of clothing. I'm in full mode now to get the house "springafied"! Heavy throws have been put away, pillow covers swapped out, etc. I recently bought a new quilt/throw/cover for our bed and received this weekend a large pillow I had made for the bed (Etsy). Our new headboard was delivered yesterday. Still need another piece of art for that room. Yes, the master is getting a little refresh, besides getting ready for warm weather. I love changing out the bed coverings seasonally. Putting a new flag out, something different on the front door (NOT a wreath - so hopefully no nesting birds LOL). Bought ferns yesterday. They are in covered areas. DYING to plant some plants I started last fall in pots and the two bower vines I bought, but will wait another week or so. Yes, apparently I have FULL BLOWN SPRING FEVER. I have to make myself stay inside and get things done. Thank goodness for some rainy days thrown in or the house would never be clean! It's my favorite time of year.

Are you in Spring mode???

Comments (18)