SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nycbluedevil_gw

Which speed oven to buy—Miele, Wolf or Bosch

nycbluedevil_gw
3 years ago

Hi

i am redoing my kitchen in my country house and need to figure out which speed oven to buy. I will have a 30 inch wall oven installed under my induction cooktop, as I have little wall space to work with. (Please do NOT comment on installing a wall oven under counter. as I am not seeking advice on that.. I also do not want a steam oven for other reasons.). The under counter oven will be the primary oven but i need a second oven, which i will install in the island. I need the oven to act as a microwave too. In my NYC apartment, I have a Miele speed oven which I use as my primary oven since my range has a 36 oven and it takes so long to preheat.

I like the M wonder whether it is the best choice again. I need the oven to be 24”, not 27” or 30”. I don’t use the speed functions very often, but I believe that I need a 240v rather than a 120v. I’m not 100% sure of that though. The Miele is expensive and not so easy to clean. As i said, indont really use the speed functions i

So, in sum, which is the best 24” oven which is a really good convection oven and microwave? I am not sure that the Bosch 500 is sufficiently powered, so maybe it’s between the Wolf and Miele.

For what it’s worth, I am leaning toward the Bosch for the cooktop and primary oven. I have a Bosch induction range now (bought in 2016) and I like the oven, so I’m not sure it pays to pay up for the Wolf. I don’t care about matching handles.

i will buy a SZ fridge and wine cooler, so maybe the Wolf speed oven could be part of a package. I will probably use my existing Miele DW and just put a panel on it, so no other Miele purchases are in my plans.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida