SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ikmsrd23

Bathroom paint color to match old beige tiles

ikmsrd23
3 years ago

I am looking for a new paint (likely different ceiling / walls) to better match / compliment the tile but can’t figure even the color family to go with.

What would be a good color to go with those beige / tan tiles? It has some pink, tan, and brown tones. Should I replace grout with a different color (it has to be refreshed anyway)? For paint I tried samples of sw simple white, Sw greyish and sw truffle white (we have those from painting other rooms) but neither worked. The stone piece is Crema Vosscione for after-tile shelf installation. I suspect the tile is original from 70s and the previous owner painted the room blue.

It’s a hall bathroom and I originally intended to fully redo it so we did not paint with the rest of the house.

So far, changed the bulbs for brighter ones (no ceiling light) & updated the shades (not the fixture itself)

I will likely get a new vanity (not in the best shape), mirror, curtain, and the fixture sometime in the future and will get rid of the cabinet but open to suggestions.

Comments (3)