SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tinam1962

Do you take naps?

Tina Marie
3 years ago

As I sit here with my breakfast/brunch, I'm thinking random thoughts. Who knows why I thought of naps, but I'm curious. Do you nap? It is very rare that I nap. I can't think of the last time I had a nap. My husband can take a 30 minute power nap (as he calls it) and wake up like the energizer bunny! He is one who has to be doing something, and if he sits down, it's likely he'll fall asleep LOL. He also falls asleep at night almost as soon as his head hits the pillow. Me? hahaha! If I napped, I would worry that I wouldn't sleep at night. Sometimes a nap will actually make me feel worse, sluggish, etc. Now that I don't work, I usually sleep till around 8:00 and am rarely in bed before 11:00-12:00. I sleep good and wake up refreshed, energized. I went through a period of not sleeping well, laying for hours before I feel asleep or I would wake up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep. I realize now that must have been my body dealing with my dad's illness and death. I have been doing IF and perhaps that has an impact on sleep, I don't know. The only other different thing I am doing is I've added collagen to my morning drink. But that's really more for skin, etc.

So how about you, do you nap?

Comments (40)