SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

Covid on the brain

3katz4me
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Last night I had a dream that I went to my high school reunion. (It was supposed to be last year but was postponed to 2021.) In the dream I wondered WTH I was doing there without a mask in a crowded room full of people without masks. I was thinking I’ve sacrificed my life for over a year to avoid catching Covid and now I’m going to blow it at my class reunion. In reality, I haven't attended the last few reunions so funny I would dream about it though I was thinking about going this time. We’ll see how things are by this summer when it is supposed to take place.

On another Covid note our cases are low enough now that they will allow me to accompany DH into his doctor appt next week. He went to the ER and another appt when I had to wait in the car. So that is very good news.

Another kind of strange Covid event occurred today. I went to drop my household organics at the county compost site. It’s kind of in the middle of nowhere and I couldn’t figure out WTH was going on because there was a big traffic jam. Turns out they were doing Covid vaccines in some county building and it was a madhouse. It‘s the first evidence I’ve seen of the vaccine and it was great to see. Hopefully we’ll be in a better place six months from now. Still a lot of unknowns though.

Comments (23)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio