SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joe12333

CornuFe vs Ilve Majestic

joe12333
3 years ago

Hello everyone!

I already asked about this in my other thread (https://www.houzz.com/discussions/6053033/what-to-do-about-this-kitchen#26432851), But didn't get any responses, so I figured I'd ask again.

We are planning on replacing our double ovens and stove top (Electrolux and Wolf respectively) with a new range as the new focal point of our kitchen. It will require some rearranging -- the bank of cabinets circled in red needs to be moved over some 7 inches (or more if we want to add some decorative cabinetry on either side - cabinet maker is coming next week) to the right.

As of right now, we are trying to decide between the La Cornu CornuFe 110 range in black and brass, or the Ilve Majestic 48" range.

Both are quite beautiful but they are definitely different. The CornuFe has two "medium" ovens with no glass. The current double ovens aren't very large anyway, but these are certainly smaller. I think this might be a good thing, considering they will heat up faster.

The Ilve has one large oven and one small one. The small one seems too small to do much with, but the larger main oven is definitely comparable to what we have now.

I've read lots of good reviews on the CornuFe, whereas I haven't read many reviews at all on the Ilve, though a blogger we read has one and seems to love it.

I think we are leaning towards the CornuFe, but we would love some opinions!

Does anyone have experience that'd like to share with either? Which would you recommend?

Thanks!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm