SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mtnrdredux_gw

Has anyone tried Daily Harvest?

mtnrdredux_gw
3 years ago

I fell for the ad I saw; it's all very well done with lots of gorgeous fruits and veggies on white background.

If you are not familiar, it is not a meal kit per se. It's basically a service where you order frozen dishes made entirely from fruits and veggies. Things like smoothies, soups, rice bowls, breakfast bowls, and flatbreads. The idea is to up your consumption and variety of f&v by making it as easy to grab one of these as a prepared food. They are single serving, and of course you can supplement them with any protein of your choice.

I like the idea because some of the things I like, not everyone in the family would. I work around that somewhat but still, it would be nice if I could,for example, make green beans for the family and add a side of tahini brussels sprouts for me.

Anyone tried them? https://get.daily-harvest.com/search-hp/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&g_net=g&utm_campaign=Google_Brand_Daily-Harvest_General&utm_content=Google_Brand_Daily-Harvest_Brand-Name_E&utm_term=daily%20harvest&matchtype=e&creative_id=482326824143&gclid=Cj0KCQiA6Or_BRC_ARIsAPzuer8XJuFwPh4HyZSBgNM8sR52QXIY4SR6YV5C3e9h_IpHPMVloUn-9WsaAhAhEALw_wcB

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County