SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_446868159

Room Design Help - 20 y/o Female

Sydney Schwarz
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi there, I am a 20 y/o female looking to redesign my bedroom. While I am typically away for college, I’ve been living at home for extended periods of time due to the pandemic in my childhood bedroom that I would love to redecorate. Right now, it feels very kid-like (obviously, because it was my childhood bedroom) and because I’ll be at home for the foreseeable future with quite a bit of free time I want to paint it, redecorate the walls, and make it look a little more mature.

I have included some photos of the room as it is now (please excuse the clutter; photos were taken on Christmas!) and as you can see, I’ve already tested some paint on my wall. I am planning on painting the room a light green color (specifically HGSW2246) but I am open to changing it if I find a better color.

I can’t move my bed due to the headboard, but everything else can be moved around pretty freely. Any advice is appreciated; I have no sense for design and want to get new wall decorations and change the layout of my room, but I have no clue where to begin!

if you have any questions, please let me know! Thank you!

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Fourteen Thirty Renovation, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Professional Remodelers in Franklin County Specializing Kitchen & Bath