SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
funkyartoo

Last Minute Gifts - Book Recommendations

Funkyart
3 years ago

There are a number of people who I give a book along with their other gifts. My BIL is one of them and i just found out that he reads only 1-2 books a year-- and always starts with the one I give him. That's a lot of pressure! If he only reads one book then i need to make sure it's a good one!

I thought I'd share a few of the books I am going to give and would love recommendations from you all too. I will be ordering online and picking up this evening so I am cutting it close!

• The Evening and the Morning - Ken Follett (for a SIL who notes Pillars of the Earth as her favorite book)
  • Gentleman in Moscow - Amor Towles (for the sister who STILL has not read it)
  • Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies - Ben McIntyre (for BIL)
  • I Really Needed This Today: Words to Live By - Hoda Kotb (for exSIL who like this kind of book)
  • The Guest List - Lucy Foley - Niece who likes thrillers and romcoms lol
  • Living Bread: Tradition and Innovation in Artisan Bread Making - Nephew on a sourdough adventure

I still need a few more for sisters & BIL.. mysteries, thrillers, espionage are all great genres for them-- but please share any recommendations so we can all benefit.

Has anyone read the The Midnight Library by Matt Haig? I have it in my TBR library but i havent read it.

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Fine Designs & Interiors, Ltd.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Columbus Leading Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2014-2022