SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knuzzi521

Buyers remorse!

knuzzi521
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

My husband and I recently bought what is supposed to be our forever home. We had been searching on and off for a couple years, had listed and removed our house to sell a few times, nothing ever felt right. We finally found a house that was older and needed some updating but the neighborhood/yard/privacy was beautiful and exactly what we had been looking for. After getting a somewhat discouraging but not impossible inspection, a new house popped up for sale that was only a couple years old and was absolutely beautiful- the interior was literally everything we wanted. We jumped on a showing, fell in love with the house and overlooked the fact that it was on a super busy main road with a neighbor in the back with their driveway going down the side of our yard. Without taking time to think we put an offer in, accepted and now we’re here. The house itself is amazing, but every day I get more and more upset looking out at our backyard and the neighbor thinking that we shouldve bought the other one with the private backyard on the cul de sac. Thinking about this being our forever home just gives me constant anxiety. How do I deal and get over this?!

Comments (7)