SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sucasastaging_redesign

Need help on furniture and set up!

sucasastaging_redesign
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

hi!

im going crazy and getting myself even more confused! Here is a quick recap: we recently bought our house and used our couches we had in previous home in the living room- and it was perfect! Or at least I thought it “looked” perfect- however the room although I think looks great this way it’s not the best in terms of function- I have 3 kids under 5 and the glass table is just screaming accident! Plus the tv is to the left of the fire place so it’s not ideal for watching tv (we have another living room as well which is where we watch tv Normally)

1. this is original layout and furniture

then I said ok let’s take the other couch from our other living room as its more centered around being comfortable and everyone can hang out more in this room (but then I would still need to replace coffee table and get other chairs and my husband doesn’t like the grey couch in here as much!

option 2:

now I’m going crazy and bought another couch off Facebook market (a poly and bark)- impulse buy- and although I love the couch it’s beautiful- I feel like it’s mid century modern and doesn’t go with our house which is more of a Spanish style... and I feel like it matches our floor! But my husband loves the couch!

Option 3:

help!!! I’m overwhelmed! should I go back to option 1- my original favorite and forget about function as it still works and we have other rooms to watch tv as a family- or do you like one of the 2 other options of couches more!?

thank you!

Comments (4)