SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bpath

Time to give a moose a muffin?

bpath
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Our Kenmore vent hood dates at least from 2004, probably 1990s. Maybe even 1980s. There’s nothing especially remarkable about it, which is nice. It’s white, and it blends into the white cabinets. Works well, except judging from the ceiling to the side of it, it should either be wider or have an auto-on setting.
The only thing we ever had to replace was the light lens. Well, it’s time to replace it again, but they no longer make it. I could try to track one down, but then DH said “maybe we just need a whole new kitchen.” WooHoo!
Our inherited-from-the-PO kitchen is workable, but only one person can be at the cooktop, and DH won’t have anyone at the sink behind him when he’s cooking so I can’t to my sous chef/scullery maid duties. And we could use more space between the cooktop and sink for prep. And better storage; there‘s so much wasted space. And a view to the backyard as well as the current front view. And a different floor, I can't stand the current one, greyish-white ceramic tile with wide grout, what were they thinking?
This could turn into a very expensive light lens.
Maybe I’ll just get some duct tape to hold it in place.

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County