SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosefolly

Trouble logging on - a request for help from my friends on this forum

Rosefolly
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Friends,

I post mainly on two forums, this one and the Readers Paradise Forum. For some reason I have no trouble at all logging on to this one but when I go to the PR forum, I am not logged on even though I am here. When I then try to logon there, I get a message that it has gone into a loop with too many re-directs.

I've followed all Houzz's directions (updated software, clear my cache, change from Safari to Chrome). None of them work. I've been on Gardenweb since the 1990's. I remember from Spike's days that RP was in a subgroup called the Glyph forums that were somehow separate and a little different. I suspect that Houzz made an update that worked just fine with the bulk of Gardenweb but not with the Glyph forums. They may not have noticed because as far as I know RP is the only remaining Glyph forum. There never were very many.

So why am I posing this? I want to make a request of you. If you don't mind, please try to logon to the Readers Paradise Forum, and let me know if you succeed. I've seen a few recent posts there, but not very many, and I can't easily get in contact with any of the members there. If it really is just me, well, at least knowing that would be useful. And if it is not just me, that is something I can take back to Houzz.

You won't find RP listed in the forums list, at least I don't think you will, so you'll have to make a google search to find it.

In any case, thank you for your consideration.

Best wishes,

Rosefolly

Comments (5)