SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_989851205

Please help pick a mirror color/shape & decor in small bathroom

54ndy b34ch
3 years ago

I need help picking a mirror and some decor in a small bathroom.

I built a small apartment for my parents to move into when they are ready. It's a garage conversion with addition, and it has a small bathroom. It's grey tile, black hexagon tile floor, brushed nickel fixtures with a cherry wood vanity. Due to size constraints, we have a floating vanity and shelf. The light over the mirror is black matte metal, with steel shades and brass fittings. I don't know what color/shape or mirror would go best: black matte, try to match the nickel, try to match the brass, or frameless. Also, what shape?

I also, I don't know what kind of decor I should add to warm it up. I could put a few cherry open shelves above the toilet, some pictures...I don't know. I also have a window to put in to the left of the toilet, which will let in a little more natural light.

The room is shaped like a little L with the shower in an alcove. I posted a picture of the shower alcove as well as one outside the bathroom so you can see the hallway with the wood floor. All the walls are the same white, but the bedroom in the last shot just looks bluish because the light's low in there.

Not sure I love the yellowish bulbs that came with the light fixture (edison bulbs). That is also a question.

Open to all suggestions!

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!