SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erosenst

Very light LVP flooring?

Emily Peltz
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We are thinking of redoing the flooring in a 2500 sq foot condo. The rooms have a variety of colors - all rooms have Navajo White walls except the great room and long hall with BM Citrine (light gold that shows badly on all monitors apparently - even swatches are different colors from each other on my monitor). Three bedrooms - one navy and white, one mint and black, one coral and yellow - all will look fine on most light floors/I can make that work. (Currently have a just off white flat weave with a bit of brown fleck and looks great, so I'm guessing I can find hard surface that works.)

What I can't make work so far is the great room - we like the current paint colors (and it will be expensive to repaint/it doesn't need it). We bought it turnkey/furnished so are continuing to replace furniture - the couch and chair will go in near term but everything else will likely stay for a while. The large red valance is already gone but I don't have a pic without it.

Knowing that we don't want anything resembling honey oak or it's friends, and really want something light - what would you suggest? Totally appreciate any and all thoughts and help!

(If we do replace the floors, the banister will also be replaced with something metal and more modern/transitional)

Comments (5)