SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hilaryvc

Which of these 8 samples of LVP flooring goes with my maple cabinets??

hilaryvc
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

We have a lake house that we bought 4 years ago that we are finally getting around to doing some updates on.

We want to change our vinyl tile flooring (which is ugly beige) to luxury vinyl plank, but we are having a hard time picking the right coloring. We want a wood look.

We have natural maple kitchen cabinets, fir window trim and beams, and grey stone in the living room and dining room area, all of which are staying. We will also probably be painting all the walls a light gray color (BM - Gray Owl).

The maple cabinets in the kitchen seem to be the hardest item to find a flooring that goes with them, so they are the ones I have focused on trying to find a match with, but we will be changing the flooring in all the rooms.

We were thinking of natural maple, light cherry, or light fir floor colors (all warm tones). But we've checked out most of the flooring companies in town, and they all seem to carry the same LVP brands, and none of these colors. We are also in Canada, so that may limit our selection.

Do you think any of the below samples would work?

These are the existing rooms:

These are the samples we are considering:

Sample 1 - Richmond - Elgin Oak

Sample 2 - Richmond - Hillcrest

Sample 3 - Richmond - Fawn

Sample 4 - Thermacore - Long Island

Sample 5 - Richmond - English Breakfast

Sample 6 - Richmond - Fawn

All comments and helpful suggestions are welcome!!

OR - if I went a bit darker, what do you think of these 2 colours?

Sample #7 - Richmond - Red Oak

Sample #8 - Richmond - Yorkshire

Comments (17)